Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Google tools and docs

This semester I was introduced to the many different things Google has to offer. I already knew that Google was obviously a search engine but what I did not know is all the other programs that are on it. Once I became a Google member it was downhill from there. I was able to add gadgets to my homepage so that when I logged on I could find things from the local weather to what my horoscope was saying for that day.

Google also has documents on it. From Excel spreadsheets to PowerPoint presentations, I was given these programs that I could use. I think that it is great that Google has all of these different features. It is really useful for people who may not have Microsoft on their computer. When I become a teacher, I will definitely incorporate this into a project. It would really be a great way to show the students just how many resources are on the internet for their disposal.

No comments:

Post a Comment